Friday, May 6, 2011

Making Your Own Foaming Dish Soap

 You know I like to share anytime I find a frugal tip so here is one that I've been doing and still love the results. I don't have a dishwasher yet but HOPEFULLY I will get one soon. In the meantime, I have become an expert dish washer myself. I love the foam dish soap, something about the foam makes me think my dishes are getting cleaner (I know it probably doesn't mean anything). I found this tip here on making my own from regular dish soap so I tried it and I am still loving it!

I use about half water and half regular dish soap and stir them together in the container. The tutorial I found is a little different. You may just need to experiment with yours a couple times to see which works best for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment